Over time and with regular wear, factory applied stain resistance will experience a reduction in its effectiveness. Rhino-Shield refreshes the performance of your carpets, fortifying its ability to resist soiling and staining. The best time to apply this protection is immediately after a professional clean from Advanced Cleaning Systems.
Keep in mind you will receive 3 things when ordering protection:
- Rhino-Shield... Fluorochemical and Acid-Dye protection
- 6 month Spot & Spill Warranty
- Encapsulating cleaning solution...To allow you to spot clean easily without the rinsing (residue free)
Rhino-Shield is a totally new formula that represents the cutting edge of carpet protectors today. It gives you two levels of protective treatments. The first is safe fluorochemical technology, a soil treatment, like Scotchguard®. In other words, you get the “beading” up of the spill so that you have time to dab away the mess or spill.
The second level of protection, is a stain treatment. Spills will penetrate the fluorochemical coat in just a minute and bind with the fiber, leaving a stain. Rhino-Shield behaves like a clear dye, consuming the binding sites where a spill will attach. As a result, you get protection that leaves you able to simply spot clean the stain away!
Read our related article on carpet treatments. Scotchgard® soil treatment vs. StainMaster stain treatment.
- Prevents dirt from sticking to fibers in fabric so vacuuming is effective, preventing ugly grey traffic lanes.
- Helps protect against both oil and water based stains
- Creates an invisible barrier between fabric and stains
- Helps fabrics stay cleaner longer, eliminating costly service calls and your next professional cleaning is more effective.
- ACS guarantee and a free spotter for clean-ups between professional cleans.